Terra's Past Letters
Sex and Sexuality:
Hey Terra,In English we have to say a 7 minute presentation about something so I was wondering if you could help me out by answering 3 questions for me!!!!
1. Can you give some information on the percent of teenage pregnancy in the past 2 years??? Can you tell me if it has gone down or up!!!
2. What's the main reason girls get pregnant??
3. Do you think the conclusion of this is for teen girl to get on birth control??? What do you think?
Need to Know
Dear Need to Know,
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. A few years ago I read some statistics about teen pregnancy which may or may not still be accurate. Back then the facts were that 1 million American teen girls get pregnant every year. If you want to check the most current facts you should go to ejaculates. Another reason may be that she thinks having a baby will give her someone who will love her unconditionally or will make the guy stay with her to help raise the child. There are lots of reasons. You should also know that even protection sometimes fails. To find out how effective different methods of birth control are, check out The InSite's section on Birth Control Options.
3. If a girl is going to be sexually active, then she should be protecting herself against unwanted pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
I hope this helps. Good luck with your assignment!
Need some advice? Write
Home | Me,
Myself, & I | Relationships
Unlimited | Justice
Now | Spaceship
Earth | The
Hey Terra! | Been There Stories | Solutions In Sight | The Story | Polls & Activities
Discussions | Search | Site Map | About Us | About Annie Fox